Policies Designed For You

Home Insurance

Your home is your most valuable asset. A homeowner’s policy not only protects the property, but also the owner of the home as well. Most Homeowners insurance policies combine these main coverage’s in to a single policy:

Dwelling - Pays for damage or destruction to your home

Personal Property - pays for theft, damage or destruction of the contents of your house. This includes furniture, clothing, and appliances.

Other Structures – Pays for damage or destruction to any unattached structures or other buildings on your property such as; fences, detached garages and storage sheds.

Personal Property - Pays for theft, damage or destruction of the contents of your home. This includes property not attached to the structure such as; furniture, clothing, and electronics.

Liability - Protects you against financial loss resulting from a claim or lawsuit and found legally responsible for someone else’s injury or property damage.

Medical Payments - Pays medical bills for people hurt on your property. It also pays for some injuries that happen away from your home, such as your dog biting someone.

Loss of Use - Pays a set amount of additional living expenses if your home is too damaged to live in during repairs of a covered loss.

Homeowners Insurance

Most Homeowners Insurance Policies do NOT include the below coverages, but certain companies can offer these as an endorsement to add to your policy. If not, they can be purchased separately:

  • Earthquake
  • Flood
  • Animal Liability
  • Sinkhole
  • Golf Cart
  • Ordinance or Law
  • Valuable Articles/Floater Policies

(i.e. Jewelry Insurance and Fine Art)

Condominium Insurance

Condominium Insurance

Condo insurance covers what the Master HOA Insurance Policy doesn’t. For example; repairing or rebuilding the inside of your unit after a disaster, replacing damaged or stolen belongings and paying liability costs if a claim or lawsuit is filed against you. Condo insurance policies act very similar to a Homeowner insurance policy.

Renter’s Insurance

A renter’s insurance policy not only protects personal property like your TV, furniture and clothing from losses. It can also include liability coverage which will protect you if someone is accidentally injured, for example slipping on a wet floor in the kitchen.

Whether you're renting an apartment, condo, or a home it is most likely that your landlord's insurance policy is not going to protect you from a loss of your possessions.

Renters Insurance
Flood Insurance

Flood Insurance

Homeowner insurance policies do NOT cover flood. Flood insurance is a separate policy that provides protection for destruction and financial devastation caused by heavy and lengthy rain falls, storm surges, blocked storm drainage systems, snow melts, etc.

Although it may not seem like much, even a few inches of water can cause serious damage; resulting in thousands of dollars in repair and restoration costs.

Umbrella Policy

An umbrella policy is a cost effective way to add an extra layer of protection in the event of a large claim or lawsuit. If your Homeowner’s, Auto or Watercraft Insurance Polices pays out its total limits an Umbrella Policy provides additional Liability Coverage which may keep you from having to relinquish any significant assets.

Umbrella Insurance Policy

Insurance Unlimited, LLC

1500 Weston Road, Suite 200

Weston, FL 33326

Footer Date

© - Insurance Unlimited, LLC (CA License #4095147)